Our steel is produced to your grade requirements.
Our structural steel programme:
- non-alloyed structural steels according to EN 10025-2
- fine grained structural steels according to EN 10025-3 and EN 10025-4
- weathering structural steels according to EN 10025-5
- offshore grades according to EN 10225
- steel grades according to American standards ASTM A36, ASTM A572, ASTM A709 and ASTM A992
- steel grades according to Canadian standard CSA G40.21
- steel grades according to Japanese standards JIS G 3101 and JIS G 3106
- ship building grades according to specifications of LR, DNV, GL, BV and ABS
- steel with elevated temperature properties 16Mo3
The steel grades produced at Stahlwerk Thüringen have a good weldability due to the low carbon equivalent value (CEV). We deliver our structural steel typically with a silicon content of 0.14 up to 0.25 %. Therefore the structural steel is ideally suited for an optimum hot-galvanised zinc layer.